About Gold Migration Lawyers
Gold Migration Lawyers – Experienced Immigration Lawyers & Best Australian Visa & Migration Agents in Melbourne
Australia’s immigration laws are complex and ever-changing. Not only the visa application process is getting more challenging, the visa refusal rates are also increasing. It can be daunting for potential visa applicants to adapt the immigration policies when it comes to planning.
Our immigration lawyers and consultants truly care about our clients and focus on helping them achieve their desired migration goal. We are a registered migration agent in Australia, located in Melbourne with big footprint. We assist Australian Visa applicants across all major Australian cities and internationally, including Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Africa, UK, New Zealand and many more.
If you wish to boost your chances of obtaining Australian permanent residency, we are here to provide the assistance you need. Devoted to delivering legal services that are tailored to your unique circumstances, we ensure your application is prepared and lodged right, the first time.
Why appoint Gold Migration Lawyers as your migration agents?
• 98.9% Success Rate
• 38% Faster Visa Processing Time
• Fixed Fee Guaranteed, No Surprises
• 30 Minutes Response Time
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• 10+ Years of Experience
• Legally Qualified Staff
• Office of The Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) Registered Migration Agents
We Cover Visa in All Subclasses, these include but not limited to:
1. Australian Partner Visa
• Australian Partner Visa or De Facto Relationship Visa (onshore subclass 820 and 801 visas)
• Australian Spouse/ Marriage Visa (offshore subclass 309 & 100 visas)
• Fiancé Visa (Prospective Spouse subclass 300 visa)
We have over 12 years of experience and have successfully assisted thousands of couples.
Partner visa fee is relatively high, and the visa processing time can take over 2 years. Unless the information and supporting documents that you provide are correct, comprehensive, and extensive, there will be high a chance of visa refusal. Unfortunately, partner visa case officers are not very flexible and always require significant amount of evidence to be satisfied that a relationship is genuine and ongoing. You need a lot more evidence than just the form 888 Statutory declaration to apply the visa for your spouse.
You want to make sure your application is lodged right, the first time. Hence, our Immigration Lawyers provide a comprehensive partner visa checklist to ensure that your partner visa application is decision ready and meets all the requirements for a speedy visa process.
Learn more about Australian Partner Visa requirements: https://bit.ly/2AfJk3L
2. Australian Business Visa
• Subclass 188A to 888A - Business Innovation Stream Visa
• Subclass 188B to 888B - Investor Stream Visa
• Subclass 188C to 888C - Significant Investor Stream (Siv) Visa
• Subclass 132 - Significant Business History Stream
• Subclass 132 - Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream
Learn more Australian Business Visa requirements: https://bit.ly/2BOr5mv
3. Australian Skilled Visa
• Subclass 190 - Skilled Nominated Visa
• Subclass 485 - Temporary Graduate Visa
• Subclass 491- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa
• Subclass 887 - Skilled Regional Visa
• Subclass 191 - Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa
• Subclass 189 - Skilled Independent Visa
Learn more Australian Skilled Visa requirements: https://bit.ly/2UqbEHx
4. Australian Work Visa
• Subclass 482 - Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
• Subclass 186 - Employer Nomination Permanent Residence Visa
• Subclass 494, 187 - Regional Work (Provisional) Visa
Learn more Australian Work Visa requirements: https://bit.ly/2YjwXfb
5. Parent and Family Visas
• Subclass 173 - Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa (Onshore or Offshore)
• Subclass 884 - Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) Visa (Onshore)
• Subclass 870 - Sponsored Parent (Temporary) Visa (Offshore)
• Subclass 143 - Contributory Parent (Permanent) Visa (Onshore or Offshore)
• Subclass 864 - Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa (Onshore)
• Subclass 103 - Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa (Offshore)
• Subclass 804 - Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa (Onshore)
• Subclass 101/802 - Child Visa (Offshore/Onshore)
• Subclass 445 - Dependent Child Visa (Offshore or Onshore)
Learn more Australian Parent and Family Visa requirements: https://bit.ly/2Y9ZTpK
6. Protection Visas
• Subclass 866 - Subclass 866 Protection Visa
Learn more Australian Protection requirements: https://bit.ly/2BNifFA
7. AAT Appeal/ Visa Refusals
We provide assistance in making appeals – and can represent you at the AAT and attend the hearing.
Learn more AAT Appeal/ Visa Refusals: https://bit.ly/2YgW2qN
1. Book a Consultation with Gold Migration Lawyers
Book a face to face consultation with our Migration Lawyers in Melbourne. We also offer Phone, Zoom or WeChat meeting options for visa applicants in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or overseas. We will identify your visa options by discussing your situation in depth with you. We offer a range of consultation options - this way, you get the best advice tailored to you.
2. Engage Us to Lodge Your Visa Application
As soon as you engage our services you will be paired with one of our registered migration lawyers who will look after you throughout the application process.
3. We Prepare, Lodge & Liaise on Your Behalf
We will ask you for relevant evidence and information so we can prepare and lodge the strongest application and submissions possible. We keep you updated every step of the way.
4. Your Visa Gets Granted! Welcome to Australia!
Apart from the celebrations (which we enjoy as much as you), you can now relax and look forward to your wonderful future together in Australia.
Business visas: https://goldmigration.com.au/business-visas/
Work Visas: https://goldmigration.com.au/work-visas/
Skilled Visas: https://goldmigration.com.au/skilled-visas/
Partner Visas: https://goldmigration.com.au/partner-visas/
Parent Visas: https://goldmigration.com.au/family-visas/
Protection Visa: https://goldmigration.com.au/protection-visa/
AAT Visa Refusal: https://goldmigration.com.au/aat-appeal-visa-refusals/
Contact us on 1300 320 300 or visit https://bit.ly/3f7mvhg to book a consultation today.
Gold Migration Lawyers
Best Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents in Melbourne
Suite 305/434 St Kilda Rd,
Melbourne Vic 3004 Australia
Gold Migration Lawyers keywords:
partner visa, spouse visa, australian partner visa, de facto visa, partner visa 820, partner visa 309, Marriage visa, statutory declaration partner visa, relationship visa, partner visa requirements, partner visa checklist, partner visa cost, visa for spouse, form 888, register de facto relationship, Visa 100, immigration partner visa, australian marriage visa, Subclass 801, defacto visa, partner visa fee, applying for marriage visa, 820 visa, 309 visa, Prospective marriage visa, fiance visa, partner visa processing time
migration agent, Immigration lawyer, Visa agent, Migration agent Melbourne, Immigration lawyer Melbourne, Immigration lawyers Melbourne, Immigration lawyers in Melbourne, Registered migration agent australia, Australia immigration consultant, Migration agent Melbourne, Best Immigration lawyer australia, Best Immigration lawyer Melbourne, Best Immigration lawyer Sydney, Best Immigration lawyer Brisbane, Best Immigration lawyer Adelaide, Best Immigration lawyer perth, Migration agent australia, Migration lawyer Melbourne, Migration lawyers in Melbourne
To write a review, you must login first.